Are you thinking of learning Spanish?
With so many Spanish language schools in Spain, choosing one can be a very difficult task. There are many reasons why you should choose Colegio Internacional Alicante:
- We have Standard, Intensive and Super-intensive courses that let you learn a lot in a short time.
- You can combine the study of Spanish with your needs: Business Spanish, or recreational.
- You will be immersed in the Spanish language and culture with our programm of activities.
- You will be in contact with native speakers and experience the way of life of a Spanish family or new friends.
- We offer affordable prices and excellent quality of teaching and student welfare.
- Furthermore, you can study for the number of weeks you want, all the year round.
- We have a wide range of accommodation options to suit all budgets and an exciting social programme, with many free activities.
- Accredited by Instituto Cervantes our educational program and facilities.
- If you want to prepare the DELE official exams of Spanish, we have a provensuccess. In 2014 100% of our students passed these exams with no problems.
Any doubts? You can meet us before leaving home:
- You can make a virtual visit to our center, get to know us through our Facebook page, inquire in Pinterest or Flickr, follow us on Twitter or find us on https://es.foursquare.com/in_spanish
- You can also join our Facebook group and ask our students what they think about us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5124742217/
Or read the comments they have written http://spanishschoolalicante.blogspot.com.es/p/students-feedback.html
Determined? “I want to learn Spanish! “
Well, good but …
- Do not try to learn everything at once. Set yourself clear and realistic goals and that progress at your own pace. We offer regular one to one tutorial with teachers if you need it and Individual attention and a personal study plan for every student.
- Discover new ways of learning. You may find useful new methods and new technologies: http://goo.gl/lUx66U
- Take every opportunity to communicate and think in Spanish.
- Check what you have learned and monitor your progress.
And above all:
- Do not be afraid to make mistakes. You can work gradually. The important thing is that your message is understood.
“And how do I get it? What do I do?”
- It is very important to read and to listen a lot. The more you listen, the better you will understand: songs, radio programmes, TV shows, movies, news and documentaries … Reading will also help you write better.
- Remember that you do not have to understand all the words to get the gist. So you can start from graduates books to newspapers, magazines, blogs…
- Check your progress. Check what you’ve already studied and you will find it easier. Progress!
- Take every opportunity you have to communicate in writing – by email, postcards, letters, chats, messages etc.
- Re-read what you’ve written: when you write, always take more time to review and correct mistakes.
- Try to talk as much as you can: talk to your classmates, your teachers, with your host family, with your new friends or even to yourself!
- What if my friends or roommates prefer to speak in another language? “Explain that you would prefer to speak in Spanish. You can establish the policy “only Spanish” as if it were a game.
- Memorize the phrases you are going to say more often – to meet someone, do the shopping, etc.
- Most people never achieve a perfect accent in a foreign language. It does not matter, what matters is that you make yourself understood.
“And the vocabulary? How do I learn all the new words?”
- You will find it easier if you group the new words by meanings, using word association or mappping words.
- You can also “see” the word in your mind, make combinations between sounds or pictures to remember the new words or study the new vocabulary in a sentence or text.
“Any other questions?” “No” Then … prepare your luggage. We are looking forward to meeting you.
To receive our news by email.